Saturday, March 5, 2011

Simple Eye-liner for Monolids


I've decided to do my first youtube make-up tutorial on how I apply my eye-liner because this is basically the make-up I wear everyday =P

As you guys will see in the video, I have monolids and when I first started out playing around with make-up, I had so much difficulties trying to apply make-up that would compliment my eye shape. So I really hope that this video will be somewhat helpful especially to all the monolid girls out there ^_~ 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE eye-liners, it's so amazing how it can totally transform the shape of your eyes. I LOVE IT!!! <3


Here is the tutorial video :)


Product & Brush Used:
  • Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
  • MAC 209 Eyeliner Brush
Handy Items:
  • Cotton Bud (To fix up any mess or the line if it's not smooth and straight)
  • A piece of toilet paper or tissue (To wipe off the product on the brush when it starts to harden a little. Trust me you do not want to be grabbing for more product onto your brush when it's all stiff because you won't be able to apply a nice smooth and straight line plus it's kinda painful on the eye lids o_O


No comments:

Post a Comment